Being in the Rover Dog-friendly pub awards is something to shout about. Now that you have been nominated you need to let all your locals and visitors know that they need to vote for your pub. To help get the word out we have created two pub promotion packs; a physical pack of posters, stickers and more which you can order and we’ll post it to you as soon as we can, and a digital pack you can download right now and start promoting your pub today. Get promoting your pub and watch your pub win votes and climb up your regional leaderboard.
Download a Digital Pub Pack
Click on the link below to download one of our pub packs. Our digital pub pack is available to use right away, meaning that you can start promoting your pub today!
The pack contains
- Printable A4 Poster – great for sticking up on a notice board or in the loos!
- How it works pdf – learn more about the awards.
- Social Media Banners & Posts – from Facebook to Instagram you’ll be able to the post all about the awards.
- Website Badges & Banners – make sure your website alerts everyone about the awards.
- Email Banners – brighten up your emails with our dog-friendly pub banner.
Claim a printed pub pack
A printed pub pack contains everything you need to get your pub’s visitors voting. Hurry though – there’s only 500 of these available. Simply give us a bit of information about your pub, confirm you’re the landlord, manager or staff member and you’re on your way!
The pack contains:
- A4 & A3 poster – great for sticking up on a notice board or in the loos!
- Business Cards – hand these out to your dog-loving visitors to take away and remember to vote
- Window stickers – pop them in your window so passers-by know you’re dog-friendly and you want their votes
- Table talkers – get customers talking about how your dog-friendly pub deserves to win
- Strut cards – these can sit on the bar, perfect conversation starters when customers come to order